Here is a list of important items to remember for your next appointment:
- Please arrive at least 10 minutes before your scheduled appointment time.
- If you anticipate being late please call our office ahead of time at 203-772-0650. If you miss your appointment time we will need to reschedule you for another day.
- Check in with the front desk. Please present your insurance card and identification.
- Acceptable forms of identification include a driver’s license, passport, birth certificate, or another form of government-issued identification. In order to comply with new government regulations, we may ask you for additional demographic information upon arrival, namely race, ethnicity and language of preference.
- Please bring any co-pay or deductible amount you are responsible for.
Most importantly, speak up.
Any opinions, concerns or anxieties you have about your condition or treatment may influence your course of treatment. Be sure to let your surgeon know about them.
If you have questions about insurance, please check our insurance page.
Please also check our practice policies.